Sunday, April 25, 2010

Won'tchya get to know me?

I got this from Emily. These little tidbits are always fun.

1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?


Probably a romantic comedy. I like a little [positive] drama, lots of laughs and a happy ending.


2. Do you recycle?

I've started.


3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope but it is on my to-do list.


4. Do you have a nickname?

Mikey pretty much is my nickname.


5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?

Mi-kay-el. Not my name folks.



6. What are your Summer staples?

Shorts and shirts that show off most of my tattoos.



7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?

A "somebody at sea loves me" shirt.


8. Are you happy with your boob size?

I think they are perfect for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey save that picture that I have on my page then put it in here so people know where I got it.. I didn't make these up ha. Then you can link back to the orginal post where I got them :) She does these every Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked on the pic but it didn't take me to the link. I thought it was in here ha mybad.

    ReplyDelete