Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mission Trails

Today Willow and I went along with Emily, the pups, and Emily's mom for a hike at Mission Trails. I was super excited, although I still didn't want to wake up this morning, because she had told me how gorgeous it was and it's one of the places I still haven't seen out here. It was really close to where we live and was just as nice as she said it was. We decided to turn back just before the halfway mark because Emily hadn't taken the trail at Cowel's Mountain before and it looked like it went pretty far up, and we just weren't sure if her mom and I were up for it ha. We got some great pictures!







The downside; Willow got SO dirty. Eventually she faded into the dirt ha. Giving her a bath was such a hassle, and the tub was like solid brown when I finished. Totally worth it. I hope one day I can make it all the way to the top with Emily lol.

2 comments:

  1. Cowles was FOR SURE a suprise to us all haha If I knew what it was going to be like I probably wouldn't have suggested it yet ha. I'm so glad you had fun, I can't wait to do it again, it totally felt like we were real rock climbers ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol oh me too! It was horrible but I had more trouble coming down than going up because Willow just kinda sliiiides down lol. But one day we will be conquerers of the mountain!

    ReplyDelete