Thursday, November 26, 2009

The 1st Voigt Thanksgiving :]

Well Thanksgiving turned out great! We woke up this morning with Willow in time to catch the Thanksgiving day parade, which we watched and flipped around channels for a while. I skipped breakfast because I just knew that we were going to get stuffed at dinner. After talking on Skype to my family in Texas, I started getting hungry and bored with not cooking. Since it was just the two of us we decided hey- we can eat whenever we want! So I put the last few things in the oven and it turned out loverly.
I thought I showed pretty good restraint, waiting until the evening to start puttin the tree up, but Mike still thinks it's a little early. Well I didn't need his help, haha, I put the tree together and decorated it and I think it's a great first Christmas tree! I'm just goint to put a few of the pictures up because it's not even December yet and i'm sure we are going to have a bunch more pictures throughout the month. Happy holidays :]



Oh- I also wanted to share a picture of my side of the family, who we really missed today but are so glad to have in our lives!

2 comments:

  1. shoot you could have had thanksgiving breakfast if you wanted ha. I say once you have finished thanksgiving dinner.. it's anyones game as to when the tree can go up :] I wanted to do ours last night, but we watched a movie instead. So maybe tonight or at least this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think like Thanksgiving night/day/weekend is the perfect time!

    ReplyDelete