Friday, July 23, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in

This morning, the first blog I read was a fellow blogger participating in this cute little even to get to know other mil-spouses. It looks like a great idea, so here it goes. If you want to parcicipate, simply fill out the questions and link it back to the original blog at Wife of a Sailor. Happy blogging!


1. Besides the horizontal mambo, what do you miss most when your spouse is deployed?


Well I don't know if I can say I miss this the most, because I miss so many things. But I miss our random little outings to Wal Mart, downtown, or the mall, just to get out of the house and be in public.



2. What do you miss least?

I do not miss Wrestling every night. I don't mind it once a week but I haaaaaaate it every night.



3. You only get three crayons to finish your picture… which three do you choose and why?

I use violet, simply because it's gorgeous, yellow because it is bright and sunshiney, and navy blue because it balances everything out.



4. If you could have your own fragrance, what would it be called?

Hm...I don't know. Probably something like simple housewife, with light floral fragrances that add just a touch of femeninity to hard working woman.



5. If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now?

Well the moment I'm in bed with a cold shoeless, so it means I am laid back? Ha ordinarily my flip-flops say I'm practical and fun, as well as simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment