Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baked Spaghetti and Pictures from Our Walks

Tonight I thought Mike'd be home pretty late so I thought I'd make baked skettie for dinner, that way I could prepare it during the day and just throw it in the oven when he got home. Well he got home AS I was preparing it but was patient enough to let me finish, haha. Anyways this dinner was a COMPLETE success because I made half to his liking and half to mine. His taste is minimal with very little flavor and I love seasoning and cheeses and sauces. So both of us ended up completely satisfied.

I also got around to stealing some of the pictures from Emily of our walks, so here those are.

Mt. Helix


The View


Molly and Ellie!!



Willow!!

2 comments:

  1. i totally love that you have to have 2 different sides for the spaghetti ha my mom has to do the same thing with my dad since he loves onions and well the rest of us don't ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! I thought hm... I can make this work for me lol, best meal ever.

    ReplyDelete