Friday, October 23, 2009

Bittersweet

This blog isn't about food of anything like that. Today I was cleaning the closet, so I of course I had to go through all my old photos. I picked out a few...a lot, of the ones that really reached out to certain memories, or just made me realize how great my life has been, and how much it's changed. So I thought i'd put them up, for my piece of mind, and maybe for you to enjoy. :]


Daddy daughter girlscout dances.


WOW! First trip to six flags in junior high.


When Charles was younger


The good ole days.


A friend and I at my junior prom.


First trip to the beach since I was a toddler. Obvious by my sheet white legs.


Headed to my first trip away from my parents, back when I was skinny[er].


My beautiful momma sharing some of all that love she has.


Chopper and Blizzard, my pups in Texas.This picture almost made me cry, I can't believe Chopper was that big.


Lots of important people in this picture.


When I first learned to tattoo, in our kitchen.



Probably my favorite, my daddy and I when I was cute and snuggly.

3 comments:

  1. you look so pretty in your junior prom picture!! i love that picture of the dog and your mom =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they are adorable, I miss them both so much. She is the most precious dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very touching photos and comments. It is obvious you have a very close and loving family. How lucky you are!

    ReplyDelete