Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sea World and a Steal from Emily!!

So we finally got around to our trip to Sea World! Mike got himself stuck taking me; he had told me that he wanted to take me, but the forecast all weekend was rainy and gloomy. So when I finally decided to mosey out of bed, I checked the forecast and lo and behold, they were only expecting morning showers for the day, and it ended up getting hot and sunny! Although he really didn't want to go at first, he put up with it for me, and ended up having a great time. The first thing we did was watch the Shamoo Show, and he was already in awe before it got good. The absolute best part was feeding the sea-lions- I think they're Mike's secret favorite animal haha. Sooo cute! Here are some pics that turned out.


So I wanted to blog but didn't feel like Sea World was enough, and I saw Emily's stolen post ( :P ) and thought it would be a great addition to follow up our satisfying trip to Sea World, and my night that's followed a few rough days.

I beleive in::

  • Needing to be held and to hold

  • Hearty meals

  • Fragrance

  • Playing 'boat' on Sundays, and never getting out of bed

  • Nights out on the town

  • Late-night conversations with people you miss

  • Decorating!

  • Full House

  • Central air and heat

  • Destiny.

  • The thinks you never could have imagined happening, that completely changed your life

  • Family, Friends, and having Faith in yourself.

((Mike's family 2009))
((Mom and Dad 2009))


Each of those photos represents something that brought us where we are today, and is taking us forward to tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh love the pictures :)
    I have to agree with the night on the town, and Full House!

    ReplyDelete