Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fieeeeeeeeeeeesta Island!!

So last night I tagged along with Frank and Emily and saw When in Rome. I thought this was going to be an average, maybe kind of cute movie. Wrong! This was one of the funniest movies I had seen in a while! And the romance was not overdone at all, it was just right. This is definitely a movie that I will buy when it comes out on DVD.
And today, to celebrate Mike and I paying off a credit card (had to come up with an excuse!) we went with the Longley's to Fiesta Island! Here there is a dog beach and Willow had never been to anything of the sort. I was worried about letting her off the leash because she isn't yet fixed and has gone into heat once. This trip turned out so much better than I expected! Willow knew to stick with Molly and Ellie but she ran around and had a ton of fun. She played with huge and small dogs, and best of all, she surprised me and took pretty well to the water. She only went in as far as her shoulders, because that was the point where the waves started smashing her in the face haha. But she did so well! I was very pleased. Here are a few pictures.
Willow just about to step foot in water.
Frank playing fetch with the dogs.

This is definitely a trip I would like to take with Mike. We were there for maybe an hour and a half and it was the perfect timing. We had plenty of good times and were all very satisfied when we left.

1 comment: