Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Fiesta Island Pictures and My First Mary Kay Party

Well I got some more pictures from the lovely Emily and decided to put up a few more of Willow at Fiesta Island.

Also, this Monday my good friend Lindsay and I hosted a Mary Kay party at my place. Emily brought cinnamon rolls, you can find them on her blog here.
The Mary Kay party is not anything I ever thought I'd find myself doing but it actually was a lot of fun. I met some sweet girls, and felt pampered.
My San Diego friends can contact Heather Sidhu at MaryKay.com/heathersidhu to order products.
For all my friends back in Texas, you can check out marykay.com, and if you are interested you can contact marie.molchak@hotmail.com. Marie will offer 20% off your first order and free shipping.

2 comments:

  1. my favorite picture of just willow is the one of her running... its awesome :)
    I was surprised I had fun as well. I figured it was just another reason for me to bake ha. I can't wait to get that hand scrub to go with the lotion I already have. My hands need it bad right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reaaaaally wanna get the microderabrasion (there's no way I spelled that correctly) but it's way more expensive than I ever see myself spending.

    ReplyDelete