Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mmm cookies!

So my husband is home! For a week and a half ha. But I'm not complaining, I will take what I can get. In celebration of his little homecoming, I decided to make one of his favorites. I picked up a ham, made corn, and roasted garlic potatoes from the For the Love of Cooking. This was actually my first time making mashed potatoes, since we both love instant (bad, I know!) and they turned out really well. Thanks, Emily, for giving me the rest of your taters haha. I also made Chocolate Chip Oreo cookies, from the same site.

I'm also excited to announce that we are getting a new couch!! It's being delivered tomorrow and I will post pictures once our living room is complete. If you know me, you know the couch we currently have is my least favorite thing in the house. It's just a big eyesore, and it's been to hell in back from our friends dog when they had it, our dog, and now the baby that I watch and her fun reflux excersize she decided to try one day. When this couch comes, I will be in heaven!!

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome I wasn't going to use the rest of them and I hate when food has to be throw away cause it goes bad.
    Those cookies.. yum!

    ReplyDelete