Tuesday, June 22, 2010

An Award?! Yes please!!

So I was casually reading my comments today on my last post, and I got another lovely comment from one of my favorite bloggers, A Marine's Wife at Flip Flops and Combat Boots. After commenting on my blog, there was a little sentence at the end that said "I have an award for you over at my blog". EEP! First one haha. So this is called the Sugar Doll award. To accept the award, you write ten things about yourself and then give the award to ten other bloggers. So here is my ten things, and then there will be my list of award winners!
  1. I treat my dogs, Willow and Bailey, like children. I talk to them all the time and cuddle them like babies. I refuse, however, to dress them unless it is cold and they need a sweater.
  2. I am never satisfied with how my apartment looks. I always think there is room for improvement.
  3. I'm big about smells in a home. I don't care too too much about other people's houses, but I can't stand a little stink in my house and have air fresheners, carpet cleaner, fabric freshener, reed diffusers, candles and plug ins on hand pretty much all the time.
  4. During the week when I'm home, I pretty much stick the TV on TBS all day because I love Saved by the Bell, According to Jim, Home Improvement, House of Payne and all the other cute shows that come one that nobody watches haha.
  5. The only reason my dishes get done is because my husband is usually on my a** to do them. Without him home it's VERY hard to get motivated enough to get them done.
  6. I'm fairly obsessed with Italian food of any kind.
  7. I never thought I would be a military wife, nor did I see myself married at 18, living in San Diego, playing the housewife role...and loving every second of it.
  8. I now truly believe that deployment is just another bump in the road- one that we can get through without a doubt!
  9. I'm really lucky to have the most supportive parents a person could ask for, and I love that my husband loves them and vice versa. 
  10. I am so proud of myself for finally doing something about being a weight that digusts me! 
So now to pass it on!!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe this will be the first one I get around to actually giving out :) ha. Yay for awards. Kinda made me feel a little better about the whole eye doctor thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New follower here. I have to say, you have the cutest dogs!!!!

    You can find me @ http://wordfromthewhites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete