Monday, June 7, 2010

Getting to Know You #1



Getting to know YOU


Well Sunday is almost over but for the sake of fun I'm going to do the Getting to Know you from the Mannland 5!!





1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?

It depends on where our relationship is haha
2. What are you passionate about?
My family and friends!!
3. How long have you been blogging?
8 months
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
Strawberry Lemonade
5. What is your favorite type of music?
Oh it depends on the day!
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
Check my email and brush my teeth.
7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
Maybe a day trip to LA/Hollywood, and late summer a trip home to Texas
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
Just face moisturizer...does that count?!

No comments:

Post a Comment