Thursday, June 10, 2010

Time again for that wonderful day of the week that the Mannland5 convinces up to stop, and look at all those wonderful, beautiful, enlightening experiences life throws at us every week.
Here are mine :]
  1. I accidentaly bought an extra lamp for the spare bedroom before I found that we had one, and this spare lamp is now the sole lighting in my living/dining area after a rambunctious 10 mo old destroyed my other one.
  2. I have discovered that lean ground turkey can be insanely tasty when seasoned correctly.
  3. I have lost FOUR pounds since starting the gym two weeks ago!
  4. After growing up, moving out, starting my own life, and taking on new responsibilities- I can still call my mommy and vent at the end of a bad day.
  5. I reconnected with an old aquantence that just might become a great friend!
So it's your turn to stop and think about the good things in what may be a rough week!!

4 comments:

  1. yay for losing weight! congrats! and i love ground turkey! homemade turkey burgers are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I haven't tried a plain turkey burger yet. Last night I made meatball subs with it and it was better than ground hamburger any day. And thanks! If I maintain this rate I can lose 50 pounds before deployment is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw that you commented back! Have you tried slim fast? I lost 40lbs doing that and have kept it off for 4 years!

    And I hope you win my giveaway too! That would be a great birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't but I have been hearing a lot of good things about that system! Lately I find I forget to eat all together so some slimfast would atleast be something in my tummy! Haha.

    ReplyDelete