Monday, May 10, 2010

Blog-Hop

So I may be a little behind, but thanks to Emily over at Longley's in San Diego, I can still participate in the blog-hop hosted by Riding the Roller Coaster.


Photobucket


I can't link up any more, but I have a feeling these new blogs will keep me busy! So here's our bio. :]

Hubbers was born in San Diego, Ca, but went to high school in Lockhart, Texas, where I grew up. He was class of 2006, and I was 2008. We met in a P.E. class his senior hear of high school. I hated school and P.E., but hubbers decided it was his mission in life to make me enjoy at least that hour of my day and we became good friends. That lasted until he graduated, joined the Navy and moved across the country. For the next two and a half years we rarely kept in touch via Myspace, and, long story short, after deployment he came home to Texas November 2008, just before his 21st birthday, and we've been together ever since. We moved pretty quickly and were married June of 2009, and I followed him back to San Diego, our new home [for now].
We have now been married almost a year, and have aquired two babies [our puppies Willow and Bailey]. For the last 5 months, with the exception of one week of Christmas leave and one other week of normal work, Hubbers has been on the boat 24/7 on weekdays and only home on weekends. Now, within a few short weeks, we will endure our first deployment together. I will be staying in San Diego with the babies, taking online courses, babysitting and keeping busy with friends.
I love cooking, reading, DIY anything and children. We don't have kids yet, but definitely want them down the line. For now, our furry babies are enough. <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you missed the blog hop. But you can still participate even if your name isn't on the list! Just visit other bloggers (the blog hop list link is on my sidebar), and make sure you leave a comment saying you're from the Mil Spouse Blog Hop. And leave your blog URL so they can visit you back. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea i'm glad you participated :) hehe

    ReplyDelete