Friday, May 28, 2010

Week 1 Deployment Accomplishments!!

Well I survived week one of deployment. Hubby says that counting the days makes it harder for him, but I feel like week one was an important thing to get through. So rather than focus on how much it sucked, I thought I'd put out some of my accomlishments.

  • Killing a big buggy in the tub
  • Walking the dogs every day by myself
  • Taking out all the trash by myself
  • Going to the gym almost every day!
  • Trying a new mexican food recipe
  • Eating at a hole in the wall resturaunt and loving it
  • Grocery shopping alone (and saving a bunch of money)
  • Cutting up a cantelope without slicing off a finger
  • Buying the perfect anniversary card, and sending this picture in it :]
It's not so bad. It'll all be over by Christmas...hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. You've been going for walks!? You should have told me and i'd join.

    ReplyDelete