Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sometimes old friends do stick around

Today, my good old friend Amanda Nicole and I had a girls day...plus one little man. We had a very succesfull day at the mall, each spending under fifty dollars (woohoo). Something I forgot we have in common is that, aside from grocery shopping and household necessities, we ONLY shop clearance. I discovered stores she loved and got shirts for TWO DOLLARS! Love it.
But afterwards, we started talking about how great of a time we had together, doing our girl thing like we used to when we lived fifteen minutes from eachother. We pratically lived together before I got married. And we came to the realization that it had been a year or more since we had a girls day. I am SO glad to have her back. Have you ever had a friend become absent from your life for one reason or another, and you didn't know there was a void there until that void was filled back up? it's a wonderful feeling. Anyways, here are pictures from the past, and from now. Memories.

June 4, 2009
May 15, 2010

1 comment:

  1. You both look like you've changed a lot in such a short time ha

    ReplyDelete