Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Mrs.Voigt Alphabet :]

So I've seen a few of these in the last few weeks. I got this one from One Lucky Monkey, but I'm not sure where she got it. Just thought it'd be a fun little blog to do before I go off to sleepy land. :]

I saw this cute A to Z of Me on a few blogs and decided to do it for myself tonight. I love filling out these things - in particular when I'm trying to procrastinate:-)





A to Z of Me

 
A. AREA CODE : Raised in 512, currently residing in the 619


B. BED SIZE: Queen, but I wouldn't mind an upgrade!

C. CHORE YOU HATE: Doing the dishes and cleaning dog booboo from our untrainable puppy :(

 
D. DOG'S NAME: Willow Marie, red/dapple dachshund, and Bailey Rae, fawn puggle.

 
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Uhg, I swore I'd never be this way, but sadly, coffee.

 
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Hmm generally I'd say purple, but here lately I'm loooving teal.


G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver or WHITE gold


H. HEIGHT: 5' 5"


I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: My vocal cords and the radio dail


J. Job: Babysitter and Housewifey

 
K. KIDS: None yet. Someday. Although I'm occassionally guilty of baby-fever.


L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Apartment with my hubby dubby


N. NICKNAME: Just Mikey. Or Mikey-May


M.MOM'S NAME: Shellie

 
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: Every year of high school due to Reactive Airway Disease

 
P. PET PEEVE: Starting to say something and not finishing it, and "This branch of military is better than this one" debates.


Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: Really? There's a Stalker Book? Man, I gotta read that one." [Eternal Sunshine]


R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Lefty :]



S. SIBLINGS: Brother-Charles. And two of the most amazing sisters in law a girl could ask for.



T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: On weekdays, 7a.m.



U. UNDERWEAR: Boyshorts all the way.



V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Most of them, but green beans and peas make me gag.


W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Getting lost. Lol.


 
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Teefs, tailbone, chest, wrist and back.



Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Hmm. My favorite is probably chicken cordon bleu. Probably.

 

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Giraffes and elephantes!



3 comments:

  1. LOVE this list! I agree on the pet peeve. I've heard of guys pulling knives on each other over fights of which branch is better. Crazyness! They all rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate beans and peas toooo! I was that kid that gagged into my napkin while my dad yelled, "don't you do it!" (I still might be that kid:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I'm lucky my parents aren't forceful, once I tried them and didn't like them, I didn't have to eat them. What's funny is that (anyone will attest to this) my husband is about as picky as they come, but HE'LL eat greenbeans.

    ReplyDelete