Friday, May 21, 2010

Thursday Five [[On Friday, but I've been busy!]]

Well a few friends have been doing this wonderful thing called "Thursday Five" from the Mannland 5. I think that right now, since I am officially a woman with a deployed husband, would be a wonderful time to start looking at five things every week that make me happy, estatic and joyful. So here we go :]


  1. Hubbers' ship "broke" and deployment was delayed a few days!
  2. Bailey finally got brave enough to take the stairs up to our apartment!
  3. Willow braved the waves at the dog beach!
  4. I finally got a new set of sheets for the bedroom and am in looove.
  5. Frank found me a pretty black sea-shell at the beach.
So I have one more little thing to talk about. I'll probably write a few more blogs on today later on, when I'm more functional. But today I said my "see you laters" to my hubby, because he's got a lot of responsibility and won't be able to come see me the day the ship pulls out. My amazing friend Emily took me to base to see him, and she snapped some pictures. Here's what I like to call our official "See you later 2010" photo. Thanks to all of you already offering support and letting me know I'm not alone. Every single well-wish makes a difference.
Love you, baby. See you later.

6 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower :) "broke" huh? did you will it? lol. I love your photo. Very sweet :)

    I hope you can participate in my contest!
    http://confessionsofasailorswife.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-very-first-giveaway.html

    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it was the collective mind power of all the wives that busted the broiler pipe :P I'm going to check out your contest right now! Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bailey is adorable..is she a puggle? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your husband are such a cute couple, love the picture:-) I hope time passes quickly for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bailey is a Puggle! Nobody has guessed right before ha.

    Thank you Alison! I'm hoping it will, just gotta stay busy and stay positive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're able to have good times in all the sadness right now. Glad Frank and I can help :)
    Oh if you want to reply back to someone so they can see it, just reply back through the email.

    ReplyDelete